SHEFFIELD CITY TRUST GROUP
Energy & Environmental Policy Statement
Sheffield Arena and Sheffield City Trust Group recognises that its operations have a direct impact on the environment.
This policy has been introduced to reduce the impact and wherever possible enhance the environment through our operations.
Under this policy Sheffield City Trust Group is committed to continually improve its environmental performance through the following methods:
- Continually improve energy efficiency across all venues; and
- Wherever viable seek alternative forms of green energy for our venues; and
- Reduce waste to the lowest practicable minimum & promote recycling; and
- Actively encourage similar environmental standards from our suppliers and contractors; and
- Reduce the use of raw materials wherever possible; and
- Maintain or exceed compliance with all Energy & Environmental Legislation, Codes of Practice and Operating Agreements; and
- Assess and minimise the negative impact of any historic, current and future operations; and
- Encourage more environmentally sound transport solutions to staff and customers alike